Old 03-27-2020, 03:08 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  
Numblady

PS, sure hope you get good news! A lot of our staff unfortunately have the worst of all worlds. They have some flexibility because they do field work and are largely mobile because they have to get to homes, offices, courts and other places to do their jobs but they are still regularly on call after hours or they have to do really tough stuff like stay in an office for a youth who we can’t find a placement for. They are such amazing people! At least, many of them are.

Scotty, lockdown sounds hard core. Glad you are coping okay. The AV has snuck in for me a little but only in the sense this whole thing is so absurd it feels like I’m a little unmoored from my basics.

Had a zoom therapy session yesterday. It was not good. It was kind of glitchy and i had to hole up in someone else’s office (long story but I was skipping a noon call my office neighbor was on and it just would have been even harder to concentrate). It was very awkward, and I already find the whole thing awkward. Hopefully next week I can find a better set up.

Hope y’all keep hanging in there!