Old 03-26-2020, 06:42 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
MLD51
Giving up is NOT an option.

I'm in! Thanks, Mags.

I am going to spend this weekend organizing and tossing stuff. I have a dumpster in my driveway and I've been pitching things into it a bit at a time all week. My grown daughter was supposed to come help me, but she works in a natural food store here in town and is coming in contact with a lot of people every day because they are an essential business and still open and busy. So I don't feel like I should really be in contact with her. There is still a lot of her stuff here in the house so I will do my best to separate her stuff from the rest of it and then she can come over and make decisions about what to throw and what to keep or donate while I stay away from her. But that will keep me very busy this weekend.

Working from home has been a little frustrating for me. I'm learning new lessons in patience (not my strong suit) as others in my organization get geared up for and used to working remotely. Yesterday went better, and I had some good phone calls and e-mail exchanges which broke a couple of logjams I had because I needed answers and help from others who had not been getting back to me. I think it will all be ok, somehow. I'm just trying to do my best and stay calm and get from day to day.