Old 03-25-2020, 04:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
GG7

90 days sober today! But still aches and fatigue

Hello everyone,

I pray everyone is doing well on their journey, and especially with what's going on in the world. Praying everyone is safe, and healthy! I am super excited that I have reached 90 days no alcohol. However, I must admit I felt much better while drinking. Not saying I want to drink. Just baffles me that I could drink wine everyday and feel great, and now that I try to eat healthy, and workout, I am still not feeling like myself.

Wondering if anyone has gone through these symptoms even at 90 days? I have gone to the doctor and they say I am fine, praise God! Even went to the neorologist when I was having the tingling and he said he thought I must have taken two much vitamin b6 and to stop taking it.
But not sure if he is right because I had a test and my B6 was normal/high but not high. By the way, if anyone knows of how to supplement and avoid B6 please let me know. Hard to find vitamins now.

But regarding symptoms...Just seems weird...I have also been having extreme stiffness and even creaking sound coming from my knees and hips. I am still young and in relatively good shape so too young for creaking sounds I would think. When I get out of bed I have to sit there and prepare to stand up. My legs are soooo stiff in the morning or after I have sat in a chair for even a short period of time.

I also have to take a deep breath when I first wake up in the morning and almost like something moves when I inhale...no pain or anything. Just need one big inhale first. But the good thing is the tingling for the most part is about 90% gone. However, I still feel it here and there in my face, hands, and legs. Also, have been having sharp small prickle in my stomach area. And lots of gas, especially if I eat a cookie or candy bar.

That's the other thing. I was eating super healthy for 2.5 months. All of a sudden 2 wks ago I started craving chocolate like crazy to the point I ate 3 candy bars and a bag of cookies in one day. Been trying to stop with the chocolate but it's almost like a strong craving. I don't crave alcohol...well maybe a tiny tiny bit. But not like the chocolate. I am so disappointed because I lost over 20 pounds and now have gained 5 back in 2 weeks from the chocolate cravings and my stomach is super bloated. Ugh! I don't know ....does this get any better? I am happy I have made 90 days so far, but hate that I don't have any energy or feel very well most of the time
Thanks for listening.