View Single Post
Old 03-09-2020, 10:50 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Hopeworks

Stalking

It sounds like she is stalking you which in most states is a crime.

i would do two things.

1. Contact a private investigator and for a relatively low cost get a full background to see if she has a history of violence or arrests in any state. If she has beenmentally unstable that will most likely be confidential unless you have a pi do a more expensive investigation by interviewing.

2. Contact your on call prosecutor at the state attorney or district attorneys office and describe behaviors to see if they fit your states legal definition of stalking.

i will add a 3... controversial... I believe in self defense instruction and training including firearms training and concealed weapon permits.

i have been a survivor of my qualifier attacking me 3 months post divorce by splintering my door with a lead pipe. I didn’t kill him... I had left my gun at the office... that never happened again after I sent him my target practice silhouettes...

He died in his addiction and I am glad I didn’t stand over him in a pool of blood and face my kids with having offed thier crazy dad....

but... I am lucky my being on my knees begging him to let me live was enough to save my life that night...

Hadnt shared that story before...... my crime? I started dating...🙄