View Single Post
Old 03-05-2020, 07:39 PM
  # 75 (permalink)  
daveycrockett

I'm open to certain medications but I definitely don't want antidepressants they messed with me big time. And the withdrawals from antidepressants can be pretty severe.

I'm seriously considering making an appointment maybe tomorrow maybe Monday I don't know not a priority at this moment. But getting my mental health straightened out is a priority so again I don't know.

​​​​​​I know I have to get to a doctor but I just keep putting it off. That is also something that should be a priority. I have a couple teeth bothering me and I need to get to a dentist I'm terrified of that also it's just draining. I have constant anxiety and my mind is just always thinking about these things non stop.

The past few days I think I had the flu or just a bad cold or whatever but I needed a few days rest I really did. when I go to work the guy I relieve he always shakes my hand every day and I don't like that with everything going around today. So I should just say something politely like lets just do a fist bump or something. I will analyze everything and think hard about everything I don't want to offend anyone either.

So actually tomorrow when I go to work I can just say I don't want you to get sick from me and hopefully that'll start a new trend as far as that goes.

​​​​​​