View Single Post
Old 02-26-2020, 05:00 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
Steely

It just means what's the 'go'?, Venus. But when you ask what's the 'go', you spell it it out like, "what's the G.O.? Hope this makes sense. Should ask myself the same question. I think I'm finding some answers.. Y'all have helped so much.

I was smiling to myself on the bus this morning Venus, thinking about the percussion band. I thought there's probably some sweet little boy, maybe even a sumo wrestler boy who yearned to play the triangle but was denied. It all became clear again.

It's not so much about who was/is denied what, but how the division of labour/function in the workplace, the home, the schoolyard has existed. The apportioning of roles to gender. Things have changed a lot, but still more to go. I'm glad I'm a woman, even though hard. Love you Venus. ❤️

We should all play the triangle. We should all play the drums. What a combo!

Oh yeah. I was an hour late for my appointment with quit smoking counsellor. Had it chalked in my diary and all. My head that messy. Rescheduled for tomorrow.

So, in the meantime bought myself a really great pair of trackies, and a pale pink jumper for winter. It felt good to be out on my own with time to reflect just upon myself. Spoke with my daughter's case manager and he is fully onside with my decision to detach. It is very painful, but I know it is for the best for the both of us. I feel sure that resolution will be found. I love her very much.

Slowly, slowly, taskforce.