View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 04:02 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
venuscat

And lean on us more love.....I was lying in bed this morning thinking.....about my whole life really....and about how sensitive I have always been, since I was a little girl. But my brother died when I was two and it changed things in my house....I didn't know why, but I was nervous all of the time.

Now, I still have panic attacks sometimes....they are getting better (as in way less and easier to break free from)....I am learning....I need to talk about my feelings, even if they are not happy happy joy joy, and I need to truly look after ME.

LIke this....up a little early and straight to SR to read and talk....I need you guys. I was upset....had a fight with a friend yesterday.....a bad one....actually pretty much threw him out of my house and I have never done that before in my life. He was sitting in my kitchen defending racism.....err......no words. Obviously not meaning to start a conversation around that.....suffice to say I got very upset.

But here I am chatting away and I know you will read this dear Steely and that makes my feel better already. We care about each other.

K.....moosh over, lots to do, it isn't early anymore. s xxxx ❤️