View Single Post
Old 02-23-2020, 03:21 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Steely

Thanks for tips on FB bob, I'm going to do it your way, retain it for useful things. I'm getting inundated with posts from a group of conspiracy theorists, and can't seem to 'unfollow' them, which has turned me into a conspiracy theorist.

And how many pictures of a cute baby can I take? I don't think parents should post pictures of babies for public viewing. Too many sicko people out there, and poor little baby gets no choice.

I was sober for 5 years many years back. When I relapsed I thought I was the only person in the world who would do such a thing, but have since come to know otherwise.

My attitude to alcohol has completely changed this time around, but still I remain eternally vigilant to the pervasiveness of my ability to rationalise. Forget. Feelings and emotions still arise for me, but now I clamber for understanding and acceptance of myself. Long way to go. And that's ok with me.

Thank you Venus and Zura for encouragement around my desk. I so want a good one. It's got work at all levels. I want Form as well as Function. This desk is really important to me.

Crumbs, I'm raving again. Good gardening my fellow travellers. The grass is certainly greener on this side of the fence.