View Single Post
Old 02-23-2020, 04:46 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
venuscat

Never shut up. I love reading all of your posts and hearing what's going on with everyone.. s

I got sober many years ago as well Bob, about 27 years....and I honestly thought I understood myself and my addiction. But I did not. But then I hadn't' 'met' Dee yet. Or the rest of the awesome SRs.

Talking the way we do is wonderful on so many levels. Whatever questions I have in my mind when I get out of bed are answered here while I drink my coffee.

Steely love ~ you crack me up. But hey, the wooden pallet on a pile of bricks is a good idea....you could get a nice wood top from bunnings....distressed wood, and you could get free bricks from a building site....or a couple.....and if they are different colour bricks, even better.

Or.....you could make the whole desk. With a bit of help I think I could do that....maybe Bob can help....I can see it in my head but not sure how you attach the sides to the top.

Or....you could buy an old school desk or a groovy 60s desk from an op shop and paint it. I think that would be the most fun. And the cheapest. s