View Single Post
Old 02-22-2020, 06:49 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Steely

I like Industrial too, Venus, but it's so expensive. I've got champaign taste, but with beer money, that's if I drank, which I don't, and in which case, I've got orchard taste, with daisy money, 'cause I'm a gardener.

I like lots of styles of furniture. I do like Swedish design, it's so clean, and the line is gorgeous. Think 1960's groove. But it costs a bloody motza too. I'm going to an antique shop with my daughter next week just to check stuff out. Antique shops are always expensive, but good to wander around and admire. Hope I don't finish up with a wooden pallet on a pile of bricks. Pre Industrial.

Good to hear you got through a tough day bob. Creating an avatar will be good fun, creative. You got me thinking when you said this was your plan, bobdrop's such a good name. Happy creating.

Man, do other people think Facebook sucks? . I stayed away from it for years, but joined just to find an old friend. I regret it, and finding it really difficult to give it the sack. Maybe I'm missing something idk.

Still sober, after all these days.