SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information - View Single Post - Ho'oponopono
Thread: Ho'oponopono
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 01:55 AM   #200 (permalink)
Wholesome
Be of sober mind

Martin Luther went to his grave trying to warn us about a certain group of people who like to steal and poison our children, and how it tries God's patience that we keep falling for their lies. He warns about not trusting them in any way, and not trying to change them (he tried but gave up), but that we should just stay away from them, and especially keep our children away from them. I only wish I'd heard his warning earlier, my nephew might be alive. He says they think their god rewards them for tricking us and hurting us. We have been passing down stories through the ages about the "other" amongst us, the vampire, the troll, the witch who eats children... The stories of blood libel are ancient and they cross cultures, same story, about the same group of people, over, and over, and over again.

You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me.
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Wholesome is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wholesome For This Useful Post:
AlericB (02-16-2020), Spacegoat (02-18-2020), Tatsy (02-18-2020)