SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information - View Single Post - Ho'oponopono
Thread: Ho'oponopono
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 06:56 AM   #193 (permalink)
Wholesome
Be of sober mind

I've only been to the new church once, but I liked it. It's on a cemetery and I heard that cemetery's end up being spiritual highways and that's why the church is built there, because it's spiritually supercharged.

I have finally gotten a bid closer to home with work! I've been on the move for an entire year, every month having to go somewhere new and meet all new people, in different stations, with loooooooong commutes. But I'm back! I'm home! It's a great station too, in a brand new building, less than 5 min from home. And I know a whole bunch of people, lots of old faces, plus some people from around the city who I met this year while on the move. It's Aces!

This year had to happen the way it did though. I think God was protecting me in a weird way. The spiritual awakening I went through was really hard. It was better that I was always a stranger everywhere I went because it allowed me to stay private while my entire ego and belief systems were restructured, and now that I'm stable again, I'm ready to own a position and reenter the world with my new eyes and ears and connection with God.

Quote:
I don't know how other religions deal with the problem of evil but it seems to me that if there is a supremely good God then evil must be ultimately defeated because it cannot be part of the ultimate purpose - the world it really wants to have - of such a being.
I think evil can be defeated, for a time, but it always regroups and infiltrates and schemes and subverts/perverts again. I think the Earth is a school for souls, and every generation has their own spiritual tests and lessons. Some of us are ascending.... but some of us are descending too. Remember, I'm one of the heretics who thinks the Earth is flat, and that underneath is hell.

You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me.
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Wholesome is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wholesome For This Useful Post:
AlericB (02-12-2020), Spacegoat (02-12-2020)