View Single Post
Old 02-11-2020, 07:47 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Dazedandconfus

Originally Posted by clowery0508 View Post
Well everything went completely different than I expected. So I went on with my day yesterday. My daughter had a ball game. AH went and was actually sober through this one. We went and ate supper afterwards. We came home and the kids played and did karaoke for hours. We laughed and laughed. We actually had a great time. He didn’t drink. Extremely nice. I enjoyed the night so much. The kids loved having their mom and dad together and enjoying being there. Then the kids went to bed. And the first thing out of his mouth was I WANT A DIVORCE. I laughed because i was completely caught off guard. I mean I have said it a million times and thought it a million times but to hear him say it. Was hard!! He went on about how it just wasn’t working how he wasn’t happy. How he couldn’t live by my rules. I was unreasonable. All these things. He actually did it nicely. Haha. Then he totally switches and said he hates it for the kids and we would be hurting the kids and he hoped we could work it out but if I wanted to leave I could. He hoped I would stay forever but it was my choice on what happened next????? I said you are so confusing. You just said you want a divorce and now you are saying you don’t. He said well I don’t think we can fix anything. Blah blah blah. I won’t say anything else because I’m so confused by him. Then he hugs me and then accuses me of recording our conversation (which I was not doing. I have done in past but it’s been along time ago and we was cursing me out at the time) and then demanded to see my phone. Even though I didn’t record it. I refused to show him first it made me mad he accused me when I was sitting there. And was actually upset. I did cry. Not gonna lie. Of course he didn’t believe me. Said he can’t trust me anymore. And accused me of building a case against him. I just went on to bed. Because he said what he wanted. I don’t have to prove myself anymore.

it does make me sad. And mad. And glad. And all kinds of emotions right now
I get it. Believe me, he is serving himself first and foremost. This sounds like button pushing and manipulation. Do what’s best for you and the kids. It’s about him keeping you not the other way around. You’re the princess. 👑❤️