Old 02-04-2020, 04:19 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
amh293

Hi all,

Thanks for your posts. I guess I just sit here thinking, I mean is there a chance he is getting sober and just acting like this due to being in recovery or is there too many red flags for that to be? Is marijuana considered a relapse if its legal in his state? I keep sitting here thinking like what if he got sober and is seeing things differently and that's why he is calling me toxic, and walking away from the relationship if he fell out of love with me? My therapist says I am not toxic, but I mean is there a chance he could be totally sober and the ex dealer could be getting healthy together or is that a stupid question to even ask? I was nothing but good to him, I love him with all of me. I gave all of myself to him and now he is walking away saying he can't have me in his life, hes cutting all ties, being so mean and not willing to put in any effort to work through things and have a relationship with me but yet he is on tinder and will magically change himself for a new girl, but i wasn't worthy enough to be that girl after he talked about a future with me? I know I am asking a lot of questions, but being left without proper closure, its how I am processing. Can anyone please shed some light on some of these questions, anyone's personal experiences and opinions are welcome!!