View Single Post
Old 02-02-2020, 02:35 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
wiscsober

Always, thank you Dee for the new thread.
venus good morning
Pinky" In London for the weekend. Just got back from the theatre." Just that sounds so cool from a midwestener.
Willow Congratulations. 1 month. Awesome.
1NC HI!!!
Everyone ailing...you will get better...I did.
ptown you are over maybe a rough 5 days but it is so worth it. Your body is loving you and healing. Too hard for us continuing the drinking.
Northerlass Hi!!!

Been up very early and on SR for awhile. Been playing online games(just board games)...I never got in to the action role playing stuff. Washed a bunch of grapes to freeze for treats. Quite amazing how much dirt comes off them.

Lately I've been washing hard skin fruit with dish soap, rinse many times, even pouring alcohol on my bananas and avocados before peeling. Overly weirding out getting sick of anything...bronchitis last year...and two chest viruses since Dec.

I think I got sick from the butcher shop kid who sliced my deli meat. Not food poisoning, but the chest stuff. Also, an avocado from the pantry I didn't wash got me sick. Little detective work. The kid looked sick, wore gloves, I should have said something.

Changing up my morning routine and drinking the coffee in my apt. Boundary issues. Like REO, I use to be lonely until I learned about living alone. Instead of smoking in the gazebo I'm more and more walking out to the sidewalk.

Today is Sunday. For U.S. Sober Super Bowl Sunday. I have kept my eye on the Australian Open. Sober party at Solutions, but I think I'll have my nachos and cheese at home.

Downstairs another sober party, but here's judgmental me, I can't stand most of the guys. Sober maybe but not sane.

Southerly winds already. High of 45F/7.2C expected. Some sun yesterday...more today.

OK enough silliness....I care that you all live sober...continue the great things your lives are!