View Single Post
Old 02-01-2020, 11:50 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Delilah1

11:41 pm and checking in for another 24. It was a busy, but good Saturday around here. I took my son and one of my daughters to the mall to use their coupon from Christmas. My son is 12 and a half, and just this week has become concerned about the type of sweatshirts he wears to school. Up until this point I have been buying him sweatshirts on sale at Target or sometimes Kohl’s. Today he bought two from Zumiez and was excited about them the rest of the day. The only thing he wears are sweatshirts and comfy pants, that’s hasn’t changed, but the brand of sweatshirts has. He was actually really excited to walk around the mall to look at clothes he might like. He is saving up for another shirt that he wants.

My middle kiddo is an excellent shopper. She found sales and pulled together several cute outfits for the price of one.

After getting home with them I went with my oldest so she could do her AP Photography project, and then we went to Balboa Park so she could run and I could walk.

Then dropped my fashionista at a friend’s house in one of her new outfits, and will pick her up in the morning. My oldest is babysitting tonight, she needs gas money now that she can drive.

Tomorrow we are going to my MIL for Super Bowl, it will be fairly low key which is good. I really like both teams, so cannot decide who I want to win. I think I’ll just cheer for a good game.

Congrats to all celebrating a milestone (including me) Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

❤️Delilah