SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information - View Single Post - Ho'oponopono
Thread: Ho'oponopono
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2020, 04:56 AM
  # 172 (permalink)  
AlericB

Sometimes I think you are too reticent for your own good Wholesome and you should say it more as you see it!

A few points:

Originally Posted by Wholesome View Post
Meanwhile, the children are being scared half to death with climate change HOAX and poor little Greta Thundertug gets exploited by her Luciferian parents.
I don't see it that it's the children who are scared here. I think they see the imminent danger to our planet all too clearly, as children do, and it's the adults who are scared.

Here's another one, I used to be for abortion, up until the third month, I even had one as a teenager (may God forgive me)...
Well, I would say that if you feel you need God's forgiveness, and I'm not saying that you do, then you have it.

Like Shakespeare said, Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
I take it that this means Hell is empty because all the devils have left and are here on Earth. Far be it from me to disagree with Shakespeare so I'll agree with that but that does not mean that Earth has become the new Hell. In the midst of all the evil and suffering on Earth, there's too much love, making love, humour, honesty (as in your posts!) and kindness for that to be the case.
The Following User Says Thank You to AlericB For This Useful Post:
Tatsy (01-28-2020)