View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 11:15 AM
  # 162 (permalink)  
Briansy

Sorry about your Mom, Joy. What you describe must be tough to watch. I've done that kind of drinking before but only in short bursts. It's grim.

Well, I was on a bit of a negative buzz in my head and this afternoon it completely flipped on its head! Came home, cleaned out my refrigerator and some cupboards, went for a long walk, did some chores and finished up some work (one of my candidates got an offer so big fee for us which is amazing). All of that stuff really cleared my head of that negativity and I've just a treat meal of lamb kebab and chips (fries). Plus it was my only food today so far so most definitely got a nice long fast in SBTS! Today was a classic example of what happens when you stay patient and ride it out, waiting for that mood and outlook to flip. Going in to the weekend feeling relaxed and happy which is kinda how I've been most of this month and that's awesome. The only negative to my day so far is Tiger Woods double bogeying his first hole of the day by 4 putting the 1st hole. Oh well, I'll live