Old 01-24-2020, 08:09 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
helpfultoothers

Originally Posted by aabh View Post
Helpfultoothers, I was dating a meth addict that went to rehab about two months into our official relationship for a year and it was unstable. The last breakup just dealt me a huge blow and broke me apart. With the help from so many on this forum, I was able to take a step back from the craziness and look at everything, mostly myself. I truly believe it's time to put the loving focus on yourself, if you haven't been doing that, because you deserve and need that. Nurture yourself so that you can grow into the woman you want to be. Then before you know it, the right person will be finding you.

I completely understand about the heaviness in the chest as that's what I dealt with with my ex a lot. It's very difficult and tough, but just try to breathe through it.
In understand the instability, as I had a FWB for 4 years who was a cocaine dealer, and in and out of jail. Last year he would block and unblock me. The nonstop drama gave me a headache to say the least.

I'm glad I found the right place, if the people on the forum helped you stand back and look at yourself, which of course is why places like Al-Anon are helpful.

Thanks about the heaviness in the chest. I'll remember photos of how good looking both of them are and miss them, but that's just the outside. That doesn't explain the unexplained behavior and the craziness.