Old 01-20-2020, 09:17 PM
  # 59 (permalink)  
SendSleep

Originally Posted by jr67 View Post
Thanks, SS, my night is going well. Trivia night was fun. First question was a gimme (for U.S. folks, at least): In what U.S. city can one find the Liberty Bell? Too easy, but the rest were harder.

We lost. Lol, actually we left at halftime. It was not about the score.

The anxiety is a feeling. It will be leaving. I'll go out on a limb here and guess that you have felt anxiety before. And then later, you did not, right? And then later you did. Then not. I could go one, but I won't.

Just breathe, SS.

Anxiety will not hopefully be leaving, and it will not despairingly be leaving , it will just be leaving. In its time. Fact.

SS will be staying.

And breathing.

And observing. Oh, anxiety's here. Ok, well, I guess I'll keep breathing. Oh look, anxiety seems to be slowly decreasing. What do I do now? Guess I'll breathe. Maybe sleep. Maybe the anxiety spikes again. Ok, then what should I do? Oh, I know, I'll breathe.

The feelings will be coming and going, but SS will be staying.

Accept the feelings for what they are, feelings, observe them. Let them come, let them go.. And breathe.

And when it is time, you'll be sleeping, then waking.

Hydrating, eating, sleeping again. And so on.

glad your night is going well and and Trivia was fun! And challenging. Yes, exactly I致e felt anxiety before and then did not. Thank you!! You are right, it will leave when it wants and I will be okay, I will breathe and hopefully sleep soon and I just need to keep breathing and let the feelings come and accept it and it will be okay. Thank you! That really helped. Maybe I知 nervous for the comedown and I think I just need sleep, that痴 the main cause of my anxiety I think, Idk it came out of no where but it will pass and I will still be here and okay, as you said. Nothing bad will happen to me, I am okay. Thank you. I知 actually going to have some water right now and maybe a fruit smoothie, thank you again for listening and the help. This really helped. I知 going to keep breathing and observing and I値l sleep soon hopefully sleep soon. Thank you!! I知 glad your night is going well!