Old 01-20-2020, 08:51 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Wil

I tapered in detox at an inpatient chemical dependency hospital and they did it for 5 days with Librium. I damn near flipped out after a week of having nothing in me. I did not like rehab at all and I was without my medication to deal with the uncomfortable feelings I was having. Oh it sucked. Got out of rehab in 24 days, called my doctor 3 months later and got a refill on my 90 count of 2mg xanax. Wife noticed immediately I was back on. She kicked me out of the house and took my xanax and made me write my doctor to not refill another prescription because I'm an addict. I came back home a few days later. Haven't been back on the pills, but drank for the next year or so. Finally quit that after getting internal hemroids and pooping blood.(Scared the **** out of me!hehe) I dropped about 50 pounds over the next 2 years and have been doing very well compared to where I came from.Unfortunately I still smoke weed, but I my life is so much better. I can handle stress so much better than before when I was using xanax.

I had a xanax prescription for probably 4 years before getting off. Slowly built up the amount of prescription, had a crisis happen in my life and I talked my doctor into maxing out the prescription to those 90 bars every month. Holy cow that's too many!! I did try to get off on my own and I'm pretty sure I had a seizure. I was working my nervousness out with yard work and passed out and was told by my neighbor who came and picked me up and carried me to my house that I appeared to be having a seizure. I wasn't drinking the whole time I had the prescription, but I did start back drinking the last 8 months of my use and I wrecked two cars, totaling one of them. I had so many embarrassing things happen the 3 months before I went to rehab. Good Lord it wrecked my life!