Old 01-20-2020, 03:45 PM
  # 54 (permalink)  
SendSleep

Originally Posted by jr67 View Post
SS:

Re the a/c thing: Woowoo. Slow down tiger. Sounds like a bit of hyperfocus on a detail without stepping back just a bit to notice the larger picture. And you're not in one of the warmer climes this time of year, from what I gather. Why do you need the a/c on anyway? Is your building overheated?

Re books: Yes, you shd be able to find books by Jon Kabat Zinn on line. Or maybe at your public library. No doubt they have an on-line catalogue.

Any interesting books to read at the house or on Kindle? Yeah, it may be hard to focus, but who knows. Or some more journaling or exploring the SR website for a while?

Anything else you have planned for the evening? Eating? Hydrating, hydrating, hydrating.

I'm off to dinner and a trivia night with friends and mocktails at a pub. I'll check in later. Remember SR is open all night.

yeah, you’re right. I was just feeling like super overheated personally. I notice when I go for more than a day without sleeping, I get weird and start hyper focusing on stuff lol.

Cool, thanks! Will check that out, there’s a public library not far from me actually. My apartment is in a convenient location to most things I feel like.

I’m going to journal and explore the SR website more, and have a milkshake or smoothie or something! And yup, drinking lots of water! Hopefully sleep comes to me soon! might put on some music later and just rest, even if I can’t sleep.

Sounds good, and I will remember that. enjoy and have fun! thank you again!