Old 01-19-2020, 01:55 PM
  # 226 (permalink)  
kk1k5x

Truth be told, I didn't really notice that it was day 250 or that I ought to consider it a milestone. I figured the next one would be 9 months.

But anyways, I'm not sure whether this is due to previously developed numbness or today was actually easier, but today seemed easier. I slept for a very long time, woke up only at noon and started work at 1 pm. Now it's pushing midnight again and I've finished 2 out of the 3 scheduled translations and did a page from the last one, too.

For the second night in a row, my only prize at the end of the night is the possibility that maybe my bball team won their game last night. Kinda deja vu.

Tomorrow will see me working for the entire day again. After that I've decided that I'm taking a break and won't accept work for a day or two. I've hit a wall and haven't really been able to deal with the manuscript at all.

I'm already dreaming of ...like a brisk walk maybe and then mashed potatoes and pork chops and salad and one of those cold cranberry and mineral water drinks I make. And then watching a movie. Or maybe I can read something.

Hey, 'only' 10 more pages until I can rest and sleep in without feeling guilty for it. Woop.

End of Day 251. I did not drink today.