View Single Post
Old 01-19-2020, 09:20 AM
  # 78 (permalink)  
trudgingagain

Way to go Magnum and Willow (7 is my favorite number) It's going to be a beautiful day;I think I heard the news say it is supposed to be 74 F. Good day for walking, and more gardening. I still have February bills to pay, as I didn't finish yesterday. I always do my taxes on MLK day and I have an appt. with the CPA on Feb. 3rd. Besides that, all is well on the homefront

Yesterday, hubby was working in the backyard and I was re-potting plants. I usually try to split plants (keeping the roots on each piece), so it's a great 2 for 1 deal. Not sure what I'll do today. We are trying to improve our backyard; we have so many rabbits apparently living under our deck (and eating the grass) so hubby is putting up screen mesh and lattice. I am in charge of the potted plants and ,when he finishes, I will need to buy plants to surround the deck.

My dog is like a different animal! He acts almost like a puppy! Those ear infections must have REALLY hurt. Then we will deal with surgery to remove the large fatty lump on his side (think of a tennis ball) and numerous other skin tags, lumps and bumps.

I am so excited for my birthday this year...even though I had to plan all of it! I'm glad that today is Sunday....a day of rest. After bills, I'm really going to be able to do things that I LIKE to do! Hope that you all have a great day off as well!