View Single Post
Old 01-18-2020, 09:53 AM
  # 67 (permalink)  
Briansy

I had a diet coke at a golf club two weekends ago - the kind that comes out of those guns where the pipes weren't very clean - I was convinced it had rum in it! Ugh!!! I even had to ask which ended up being a bit embarrassing. Just that slight yuck after taste brought a funny sensation through my body. Not good!

SBTS, great going on getting the hell outta there after 90 mins - you prob packed all you needed to in in that time frame anyway.

50 days y'all! Had a nice game of golf today - wore some nice new clothes and had a really nice fish and chips lunch. Now home sending some emails and watching the football. Solid day all told. Beautiful sunny weather and no wind. I still seem to have slightly bloodshot / yellowy eyes at the mo and kinda dark circles under my eyes which i've had for over a week now. Hmm. Guess I'll have to get used to noticing ailments that normal folk usually complain of while I'm too busy being hungover to notice anything bar all of the anxiety swirling around in my head. This is good.

Not sure what I'll do this evening. Tempted by cinema but feeling a tiny bit lazy. Hmmm...

Hope everyone's having a nice weekend!