Old 01-16-2020, 04:48 AM
  # 49 (permalink)  
Vino88

:*

Today was the first day that I really felt like an addict. I have never been treated like this before. Tough Love, I guess.

My friend the Doctor clearly told me that I won't be able to go through this alone. She immediately called the Rehab Facility and booked me an appointment on 12.02. She was unwilling to prescribe me another bottle of Distraneurin and Seroquel, but she luckily did. I was told to go pick up the meds and come back. The nurse then gave me only 10 Distraneurin and 20 Seroquel capsules. She told me to come back on Tuesday and pick up what is left. I also have an appointment with my Doctor that day.

I was looking at the nurse when she was counting the pills, thinking to myself:"What the ...?" She kindly explained that this was just because "they cared for me".

So, I got my meds now. I have some days under my belt from the past few weeks. I have knowledge and power. Let's do this!!!

Oh, my Doctor strictly said that she will report me if she found out that I was driving. Tough Love, once again, I guess.

(sorry for I, I, I sentences ... hope it does not sound too egocentric)