SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information - View Single Post - So called friend was just using me for money and i'm devastated
Old 01-15-2020, 03:43 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
YoungHyde25

Originally Posted by Ariesagain View Post
I doubt she’s done...you were too easy and have money. I would contact the credit bureaus ASAP and freeze your credit quick before she’s taking out loans in your name. Google “credit fraud” so you know what you’re up against. Report your credit cards as stolen, as she probably has the numbers.
Yes I've cancelled both cards, I managed to get a few of the larger charges dropped and credited to my account. I've been trying my best to make sure she has no way of contacting me, changed my number, etc. She does have my email though and I use it a lot. Looks like she's doing everything in her power to contact me.

I received an email today explaining that the pictures of the pregnancy tests were fake but it was all she had to send because she was driving. She sent 2 more pictures, more realistic looking which I could not find on any image search. I just find it strange that I would visit and she wouldn't mention being pregnant. All of a sudden I leave, cancel my cards and magically she is pregnant now. I'm not sure if anyone is educated on this, but she claims quitting heroine and crack cold turkey could possibly kill the "baby". Does anyone know if this is true?

If anything I feel like continued drug use at 4 weeks pregnant would be very detrimental to the embryo, and if born addicted to drugs i'm not sure she would have custody of the child for very long, since I think drug use during pregnancy counts and child abuse in south carolina. This is all hypothetical of coarse.
The Following User Says Thank You to YoungHyde25 For This Useful Post:
Alysheba (02-16-2020)