SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information - View Single Post - Ho'oponopono
Thread: Ho'oponopono
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2020, 04:42 AM
  # 118 (permalink)  
Wholesome
Be of sober mind

The thing with science is that they need funding and the people with the money always have agendas that they want pushed, so just like with most things in our material world, money corrupts it.

I feel like I've been lied to so much that I don't trust any of it anymore. I'll bring it back to that Jeffrey Epstein pimp pedophile creep who was funding all kinds of awful things, how many guys like him are out there?

So if evolution is real and a species can turn into another species, then how come we don't see any evidence of it today? The world is full of scientists yet not one has brought us an example of some fish climbing out of the sea since Darwin gave us his theory. Surely it must still be happening in nature all the time, humans can't be the only species that evolved into something else.

There is evidence of humans tampering with genetics and fooling around with DNA, which is Satanic, if you ask me. But I don't see it happening naturally, only purposefully, which to me, proves a creator.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wholesome For This Useful Post:
AlericB (01-11-2020)