Thread: 80 hours
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 06:28 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
SuperMario

80 hours

I’m here 80 hours in, without a drop. That’s 3 days and 8 hours. I’ve gone ten weeks before so this is no where near my longest but I’m so grateful I managed to stop at all, just 3 short days ago I didn’t know if could even get here. I’m sure I’m past the danger zone regarding withdrawal now - very healthy appetite and the weird jerkiness of my body has mostly gone away. And today I actually feel sober. I binged watched a Netflix series last night to take the edge off and have my mind focussed on something else. I can’t even think about college right now though, I messaged my tutor without going into details and she said that’s fine and to take the time I need.

I’m not sure where life will take me now, it sounds silly but I feel I really can’t focus on anything but the here and now at this moment in time. All I know about is hat I want from my life right now is to be sober, that’s all I want. Just wanted to check in and thank you all again for helping me the last week or so, it’s been very humbling and is much appreciated ❤️