View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 05:05 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Fearlessat50

Numblady, my son had lots of therapy to learn how to manage his anger and fits of rage! I’m hoping that phase is behind us forever. Congrats on your raise and recognition for your hard work. On your other post, I can learn from your fondness of change and adaptability. I have a hard time with change. But I am learning
Grateful for Mags cat being a mouser. My big cat is too. I recall a time when I thought I saw him playing with his toy mouse, only to find it was a real mouse right on the stair case. We now have the Terminex wild life plan, so no more of that
Grateful for NCJ’s post
Grateful to wake up early and immediately have a strong urge for coffee instead of wine. Not that I ever started drinking at 3 am, but there were a handful of times I had a first drink around 8 am. So grateful that was the old me. Grateful I can’t even imagine ever going back there
Grateful that despite waking up and staying up at 2:30, I still believe in my computer glasses helping me sleep better most of the time. Last nights restless sleep was from an overactive mind stress and worry over some stuff with my Dad yesterday. Grateful to be re-reading my Worry book
Grateful for a major crisis averted and the gas leak at my Dad’s house has been fixed. The house was shown over the weekend and several visitors detected gas. It turns out when the gas and electric company reconnected the gas when the house went on the market, they had forgotten to cap the valve. Gas had permeated the entire house! I shudder at the thought of the catastrophe that could have happened with that one.
Grateful to accept that if my expectations wind up not being met, the worst case scenario is not horrible. Grateful there will be some change and an outcome one way or another in 90 days and I will get through it
Grateful to be in a position to help others as well as be helped by others
Grateful to think about my code of conduct and how just focusing on doing the right thing and having compassion in my exchanges with others lends to a more favorable outcome
Grateful for awareness and sober presence of mind
Grateful for the firefighters in Australia and praying for all those suffering
Grateful to have time to spend on my performance review self assessment today and to have worked really hard last year and have an opportunity to discuss while at same time staying humble
Grateful for each one of you for lifting me up ❤️😊