View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 11:38 PM
  # 468 (permalink)  
Rose335

Rusty - also grateful that everything is as it should be with you especially but with us all generally.

NL - sounds like you ended up having a fun evening. And I'm glad you know your place (assistant mayor). Already I end up being the assistant never the boss in my granddaughter's games.

Ananya - with you on the sunshine. We actually had some in London yesterday. A tiny unexpected pop of spring.

Daisy - waiting for the day when I won't have to go into the water for toddler swimming lessons. I fear it may be a long wait.

Deserto - the very best to you and your girlfriend! Sympathies for your return to work, a dreaded symptom of January for the non-retired.

Aly - I'm sure you know this already, but in my experience if that cold does go to your chest best to stay home for a day or two. I think it does stop it getting more prolonged than it would otherwise.

Hev - can't tell you how much I like my boring treeless living room!

Grateful I went to the hygienist yesterday despite being ridiculously terrified at the prospect. I told her how I felt and she couldn't have been nicer or more understanding. Such a relief that's done now for a few months.
Grateful to have had a couple of days off before my childcare routine kicks in again, as of today.
Thankful to have met a friend for coffee yesterday. Great to have a catch-up.
Thankful that I froze a load of Christmas-type food before I went away. Was so sick of festive food at that time I felt like ditching it which would have been wrong on many counts. And now at least I don't have to cook for a couple of days.
Grateful to all of you.