Thread: Complete Mess
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 08:20 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
HardLessons

PDM

Thanks for your concerns.

She is a very street smart type of person. Maybe one of the best out there. Certainly could be nominated for an Academy Award best actress category.

She had nothing to lose by testing me out - & if I bit on the bait - everything to possibly gain.

A long time ago I stopped praying for her. I used to pray for specific outcomes in her life. But then realized I have no clue what's best for her. So I would leave it in God's hands & God's will type of thing. God knows best not me.

Years ago, when I first met her, she was on the very edge of disaster. No food in the house, utilities off, no heat, no hot water, broken down car, DUI arrest, warrants - etc etc Well I interceded & fixed all of that. Changed it all dramatically like night & day. No comparison. I thought I was doing the right thing.

Well all I did back then was interfere with God's will for her. I messed up his plan for her life. I eliminated all consequences concerning her horrendous choices.

I am not doing that again. This will play out according to God's will for her - not mine. I am trying hard to do the right thing by her - not because I don't care about her - but because I do care about her.