Thread: Complete Mess
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 03:37 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
HardLessons

Ann thank you for telling me more about your son. Im very sorry for your situation. I read what you wrote carefully.

Yes Ann she only knows one life. A life just filled to no end with addiction. I well know she is blowing a lot of smoke right now. Time will tell.

I don't know whats going to happen here with her. I don't know what she is going to do with her life.

I wanted her to know what I am not going to do for her. I felt I should as politely as possible just end any notion that I am going to help her. So I sent it to her. I didn't want to say it in a mean way. I just wanted her to clearly know.

I didn't hear back from her. I didn't think I would. I suspect she got to the second "I am not" then deleted the text. I doubt she read it all. LOL

PDM - she isn't well. Ive know that for a long time. She is very sick & needs big time professional help to unravel years of addiction. I don't know how that would ever happen. Yeah she is a damsel in distress. But I am not the white night riding in to save the day. Me & that horse went over the cliff long ago - we ride together no more.

Aries - yes the stove is still hot - will always be hot. I cant stand that heat Aries So I stay out of that kitchen. I am not saying that I don't like that kitchen. I do clearly know my limitations.

Yes I do find great comfort knowing this daughter is no longer living in a house just filled with addiction. Father mother friends acquaintances all addicts. So I am very glad & thank god she lives elsewhere. I don't know exactly when this happened but think it was early last year 2019 maybe before. That is the good news here.