View Single Post
Old 12-31-2019, 10:42 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
BCSad

Thanks for all of your posts. She’s not in the home and her dad never did tell me what happened after I was blamed for the bad timing. Last nasty text I got was that she was getting back together with her abusive drug dealing boyfriend and whatever happens to her would be on me! But I know that’s her addiction talking not my beautiful daughter. I’m pretty disappointed that her dad left me hanging considering he told me we needed to stick together and try to help her. I guess he thinks I’m just a band person for not letting her come back home and let her ‘work’ on herself. Anyways I’m trying to keep things in perspective and move forward. All of her stuff is in her car parked at my house so not sure when that will be gone but I’m hoping soon because she only has her clothes that she left with to go for Xmas with her dad. Guess she’s not too worried about it so I guess I shouldn’t be but it’s giving me anxiety. I hope you all have a great New Year and I will try to as well. Peace and love