View Single Post
Old 12-30-2019, 04:45 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
velma929

Originally Posted by Chanelskie View Post
Its a lot of paperwork...His family doesn't know about this but if they saw they would be in shock. And his yearbook probably is not needed but it needs to back to the owner. I know hes going to be mad once I send it, but I have no idea what hes going to say to me next because if I send it, his family may go through it.
Two thoughts: The people he's indebted to have paperwork about what he owes them, so *somewhere* there are duplicate records. The yearbook...I guess 12 or 15 years after high school my yearbook went out with the garbage - but high school wasn't that much fun for me. You can include it with the paperwork; here's what you do:

Put it in one of those "if it fits, it ships" boxes (does the PO still make them?) ***Mail*** it to ________ _________ , c/o Ex's Family name, Family Address, blah,blah, blah, and write "Personal and Confidential" in large letters on the box. I believe its still a federal offense to open another person's mail, so it can sit at their home until he gets around to it and if they open it, he may get mad, but you clearly did your best.

If you printed the label on your computer along with the 'personal and confidential' notation and glued it or taped it onto the box, it might even pass for something official.