SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information - View Single Post - Road to Spring 2020
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2019, 05:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
Upstairs

Hola all and happy Monday. Chest day. Had my heaviest bench routine so far. Part of me frets about whether I should be trying to go this heavy every workout. After fifty, sometimes things can snap unexpectedly. No fun after that! Anyway, after regular bench presses I tried guillotine presses. They’re supposed to focus on your chest more than regular bench presses that involve your shoulders and arms a lot. You bring the bar down to your neck and press there. As long as you have a spotter or safety bars they’re safe. I didn’t go heavy and tried them and I dunno. They felt mostly the same. Meh. Tomorrow’s routine is Back. I think I’ll start doing my deadlifts again for a change. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Hey Ringo123. Have you thought about seeing a sports doctor about your leg? Or maybe that’s who you’re consulting now anyway. I hope as thinking they might have a better perspective on things.
Upstairs is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Upstairs For This Useful Post:
Mango212 (12-26-2019), Midwest1981 (12-24-2019), plop (01-01-2020), Purplrks3647 (12-24-2019)