Old 12-21-2019, 12:18 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
trailmix

Originally Posted by Anxious32 View Post
**** has hit the fan; I’m trapped. He kept pestering me asking what’s wrong until I snapped and told him I’d had enough, it’s over! He flipped out (he’d been drinking) started ranting and raving then he kept asking if we were through then stormed out. About 10 mins later I had a fraud alert come through by text on my debit and credit card; I’d been cleaned out. I looked in my bag where my purse had been not 20 mins before when I took my pill and it was gone.
I called him calmly and asked what he’d done. Nothing he exclaimed. He asked me what was wrong but I just hung up. Then he stormed back in shouting I haven’t taken your purse I haven’t got it! Then it ‘mysteriously’ turned up behind the sofa he was sitting on.., honestly I think he thinks I’m stupid.
i started panicking about money and said the only thing I could that I was sorry and I didn’t mean it so he’d give me the money back.
Now I don’t know what to do. I’m ******
With the fraud alert it's important to contact the bank or cc company immediately. Let them know your card has been stolen (it has), they will put a stop on it and maybe you might get some of your money back.

Talk to them anyway, see what can be done?