Old 12-19-2019, 07:39 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
YoungHyde25

Originally Posted by AnvilheadII View Post
This girl seemed perfect physically and personality wise

*We agreed to hang out and the 1st thing I notice is she has alot of scabs over her body. Looked like she got into a fight but I didn't pay it any mind.
*The one thing that happened in this middle of all this is she took a pipe out and start smoking it, I thought it might be tobacco or weed, but it she told me it was crack and told me not to judge her. Being a struggling alcoholic myself I couldn't. Then while dropping me off she starts tying an ipod charger chord around her arm, I was terrified but knew what would happen. She starting putting heroin and water in a spoon and shot it up, right while she was driving. I've never been around heroin or crack before. Looks like she got the scabs from picking at her skin.
*I could tell she was getting better as her scabs started going away.
*the only catch is she needs 3 days worth of heroin and crack so she wont be sick.

exactly WHAT is perfect or beautiful about ANY of the above? i think you need a serious reality check. i hope you use this short experience and learn from it.
It's hard to explain, she is extremely beautiful, and very easy to get along with. And i'm a very non judgmental person. Her drug use, is like another ugly side of a very beautiful coin. But I haven't had the best life, and I tend to think of myself as pretty stupid because I keep on learning just how much I don't know about life. For example when I bought my 1st car, I knew nothing about car insurance. I didn't really learn how credit worked and why it was so important until just recently. Most things in life I learned the hard way. I've learned to just be okay with not knowing everything because bad things are going to happen regardless.

And sure maybe I made a bad choice with this woman, but the reality is anyone can be an addict without you knowing. Relationships fail, people turn out not be who they say they are. And marriages fail after many years. I'm just going to take this whole thing as a learning experience and spend time working on myself. I might do some travelling.