View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 08:45 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  
dandylion
Community Greeter

CT4...….I strongly encourage you not to "leave the forum"...….I encourage you to read some, everyday, and post on other people's threads.
This is a forum for helping each other.
I have been on this forum for A long time, now.....and, have made fourteen and one half thousand posts. I have notices a strong pattern over this time.....those who STAY on the forum and participate, seem to be the o nes who grab onto the brass ring and go forward in their recovery from the effects of alcoholism of their loved ones. True, everyone is on their own timeline...but, it seems that the ones who hold on are the ones, who, eventually, say that "SR" helped to change my life....
Just as you may have benefitted from what others have posted for you...there are many many others who read the forum and will benefit from your ongoing experiences....
Tenacity will be your friend …….

Did you know that we have an extensive library of excellent articles on this forum? They cover all aspects of alcoholism and the effects on the loved ones.
You will never...never...find another collection like this one!
There are over one hundred articles ….enough for you to read and digest one every single day for over l00 days.
From these articles, you will find your feelings validated and you will draw inner strength ……
This "library" is contained in the "stickies" at the top of the main page---just above the threads....

For your convenience, I am going to give you a direct link to these articles....