View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 04:06 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Wastinglife

Took me so long to figure this out.

My mother died last year. From what I was told, she just 'passed out' on the sofa and didn't wake up again. Taken to the hospital right into palliative care. I got a call from my father to say 'your mother is dying, all her organs are riddled with tumours'. She has 48 hours to live.

I am not sure if my parents didn't think for one second I wouldn't call to confirm. I called the hospital to confirm. I spoke to the nurses and was told she is 'very comfortable' no pain. Meaning, my mother is dead pretty much.

It is rare to just die from cancer. It is a progressive disease that takes a long progressive course.

My parents hid her diagnosis from me for a few years I believe. I never got to say good-bye or see my mother in two years. They kept me away. So angry! My mother neglected me from day one I was born and didn't even have the decency to tell me she was dying. **** her, burn in hell!

I called her every holiday, birthday, asked her how she was doing for 10 years after I got out of rehab from alcoholism. She never let me come over to the house. I asked to every Christmas to visit and was told some excuse.