Old 12-01-2019, 05:18 AM
  # 393 (permalink)  
GerandTwine
Not The Way way, Just the way

Originally Posted by Tatsy View Post
GT, you misunderstood me. The main six part AVRT threads had over a quarter of a million views when in Secular. Views have become almost non-existent since tne AVRT threads were moved to this sub-forum, with its esoteric title. Any time of day or night on the globe, there are virtually no readers.

This final part thread that you resurrected, the last poster date of 7 April 2018. Which is such a shame, because nobody appears to be reading the thread, and thus, learning AVRT.

AVRT is a great tool for stopping drinking, so maybe it’s time for you to rethink this sub-forum, so that more people can read and benefit. I ask you as you appear to have taken ownership of it, as Jack Trimpey’s ambassador?
Tatsy,

I will thank you for your assumption of my power here on Permanent Abstinence because all I am actually doing is pointing out the Addictive Voice wherever I see it (within the limits of the SR rules).

I’ve mentioned several times in other threads that I think one reason the book “Rational Recovery, The New Cure” is as long as it is, is because of the massive the influence the Addictive Voice has in the English speaking countries.

Again, I will refer you to the fifth paragraph of the post just above your original question. Please read it carefully.

New posts usually attract about 20 views unless the thread becomes popular like the series of six AVRT threads of which this post is part.

This forum titled Permanent Abstinence gets a new visitor about once every twenty minutes. That has been going on for the last 20 months 24/7. And that does not include visitors to this duplicated series of six threads.

I suspect your negative feelings you have expressed in your post may be associated to the average belief in the English speaking countries about how people arrest their addictions, not how people become permanently abstinent.

GT