Old 11-22-2019, 12:36 PM
  # 79 (permalink)  
kk1k5x

Thanks Sao

Today was okay. I got a bit more work for today still and finally sent in the invoice. With the random request from yesterday and the work I managed to get and complete between Wed noon and early afternoon today, I did alright for the week all things considered.

Also got an update on the recent data project which my friend is helping me out with. I should get the complete dataset next week and that'll be really interesting to read.
The PhD application is giving me problems a little bit. It seems kinda all over the place at the moment, so I need to zero in and work out the kinks this weekend, hopefully.
With paid work taking up all of my time for the past 48 hours, it would be quite smart of me to try and catch up with the book translation over the weekend, because I sincerely hope there will me more paid work come Monday.

Other than that, I am settling in for a late evening of TV shows (Ray Donovan started again, Sao - do you know this one? It's really good. On its seventh season now). As a treat for work, I bought materials for a good pizza. I'm going with jalapenos this time, hope it has a proper balance of spicy and tasty. I was also able to pay back some of the credit card red left by my travels. Consistent work would help a lot with that moving forward.

End of Day 193. I did not drink today.