View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 05:33 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
the1975jen

Originally Posted by oddsunflower View Post
...and the drama continues...
Yesterday, we found out unexpectedly that we lost about 600 dollars a month in income. AH comes home drunk declaring all kinds of stuff like he was going to shave his head to save on the cost of shampoo and hair gel (what is that like 3 bucks a month), he is going to get a second job (he barely makes it through the first one) and he is going to give up booze and weed because "my kids need to eat". I asked him if it was that easy to give it up, why hasn't he done it for his rapidly failing health. He told me that his health was not important but his kids having food was. LOL....ok....I expect that he will come home drunk today and say that he will start his plan on Monday. Of course Monday is a holiday and so it will become Tuesday....I do not know if his body will hold up to 4 more days of binge drinking. He is really in a very bad place at the moment.
As for me? I suggested I get a job which he quickly poopooed. I have worked about 14 MONTHS of the 24 years we have been married and he will just "not have it". Today, I spent the day filling out applications. This afternoon, I have 3 interviews set up for next week. I will be fully employed by next Friday. That is my goal!!!

I finally got the nerve to post a little about my daughter on another board and it felt pretty good to get some of that out. I cannot deal with all of this at once so just me and one day at a time right now....
I've heard target is hiring at 13.00 for the holidays...like an in store shopper for customers who pick their orders up. a "seasonal fulfillment expert"