View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 08:35 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
oddsunflower

Feeling defeated...again

A few months ago, I took my daughter to the ER because she thought she was "dying, like for reals mom". She did have a UTI and they gave her antibiotics. She threw an absolute FIT during discharge because she has been blacklisted and they will no longer give her narcotics (they know she is a meth user because I TOLD THEM SO) anyway....I find out from my mom (her grandmother of course) that today she is taking my daughter to have teeth pulled......wth....seriously? They gave her a prescription for narcotics (for post-op pain) and it is more than 3 days worth. I know she didn't ask me to take her because I would have told them no drugs......I cannot believe she is going this far to get a fix and that my mom was not going to tell me that she was taking her. I am beyond frustrated but I am dealing with my AH in a state of rapid decline due to his disease and I just can't deal with her too (she does not live at home, is an "adult" and homeless)

I guess I just needed a place to set down this heavy load for a minute. I am exhausted from babysitting a dying alcoholic and now this.....