Old 11-05-2019, 05:04 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
KyleT

Left my laptop out on my table lost all my saved passwords but I am back and memorized my login this time.

Today I finally made an effort to track down some other people subjected to this. The very first name I searched and the man is dead.

Some people filed court cases. Try and contact them.

Thomas GAEBEL, Petitioner, For a Judgment Under Article 78 of the CPLR v. NEW YORK STATE DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES, Respondent.

No. 1333–2013.
Decided: November 27, 2013

So the first thing I did was search his name.

The result:

findagrave. com/memorial/178567527/thomas-m_-gaebel

Died on Sunday, April 16, 2017 at his home.

FRom his court case:

Arguments

The Petitioner asserts that the revocation of his license creates a hardship, because his back injury requires him to attend doctors' appointments and there is no public transportation to permit him to get to these appointments on his own. At present, the Petitioner indicates that he is not even eligible to get a conditional license, which would permit him to drive to his medical appointments.

The Petitioner also argues that the application of the Part 136 which was amended after he pled guilty to DWI results in an impermissible, unconstitutional, ex post facto penalty. It is argued that the Petitioner had notice of the revocation period he was facing at the time he pled guilty to an alcohol related driving offense, but was instead subjected to additional penalties which were not in existence at the time of his plea...

---------

He lost the case.

IMO they NYS killed him. Couldent get to doctors , AA meetings or live his life. Trapped at home like house arrest.

Spent enough time in treatment and around AA to know you take all hope away from someone what happens. It can't be just me that contiplates suicide. Every morning I get up with no plan cause its same thing every day the whole world is a prison cause I cant get around. Never getting better.

I think it was a sign from God to keep looking for the other people subjected to this and see how many others are dead. Forward my results to the centers for disease control that track death by demographics.

Life expectancy in the US is going down they call it "death by despair" and again as person who spent along time around recovery and subjected to this retroactive revocation myself I honestly could not think of something more evil then taking away all hope from someone with addiction or alcoholism and expect any other result then there death in a few years. I thinkl it was a sign that the first name I searched is dead. Sign that I should keep searching.