Thread: I am furious!
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 03:36 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
oddsunflower

I managed to make it through the night without ever bringing any of it up. I could tell it was driving them crazy!
As for my AH dragging me into HIS ways, this has been a forever and always thing. He frequently says, "Oh she would love to do that" or "we do not think..." I have hated this for so long. Now it drives me bonkers because we are walking this journey on opposite sides of the street and I keep mine pretty clean, so I would rather not be associated with his debacles. I will handle this at another time or when he brings up what he did. I am not in the mood to deal with his gaslighting and crazy talk.
On a positive note...I made a new and unexpected friend today. We made a swap of goods and when I went back to her house to uphold my end of the swap, she told me that her husband was an awful person and that she wished she could get away from him. It was kind of random because we were strangers before this (I had done one previous swap with her but we did not really chat at that time) Anyway, we talked for an hour and when I was leaving she told me that she was really glad that I came into her life today...we made plans for lunch on Friday and a trip to the animal shelter to rescue some parrots. I cleaned my aviary and put some plants in it and I am so excited to share it with her. I will be surprising her and taking my sons to her house to help her fix a few things that her husband refuses to do for her. She has a lovely aviary as well and it is in shambles because he wont help her and wont let her kids come help her either. I am really excited to find another one out there like me.......she even said the same thing! Maybe this is the out.......maybe this is who I needed to find so BOTH of us can find peace and get away from our situations.
Thanks to all of you for listening to these rambles. This group is my sanity!!