SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information - View Single Post - Daily Ramblings, Check Ins, and Maybe Other Stuff
Old 11-04-2019, 08:03 AM
  # 95 (permalink)  
dpac414

Thanks, O. I'm really trying hard. It's exhausting a lot of the time but I'm managing.

Good news is that I have Saturdays off from the zoo for the time being, since the weather is getting colder and there's no need for two people in the cash office both days. The dip in money isn't great, but the day off for sleep and mental rest is definitely needed. I took an accidental four hour nap on Friday and then slept for 14 hours until 11am on Saturday morning so clearly it's a sign.

I went to a craft show with my mom on Saturday though and it was fun. Got some xmas presents and some artisinal soaps, which I love. We then went back to the house and cooked dinner and watched a scary movie. (Highly recommend Eli on Netflix!! Cool take on a horror trope, if not a kinda dumb ending). So it was a nice weekend.

Still moving forward. Focusing more on my master's application which is almost done, and the coming holidays. Doing my best.
The Following User Says Thank You to dpac414 For This Useful Post:
kk1k5x (11-06-2019)