Old 10-25-2019, 07:09 AM
  # 92 (permalink)  
Briansy

Originally Posted by dpac414 View Post
Another update. A week since the Incident. And you know what? Life kept moving forward.

This weekend is the second zooboo weekend, so more cute kids in costumes that I can look forward to. Other than that, I don't really have plans. My friends want to go out for Halloween, but I told them I am not going to any bar for any reason. Kinda made some people mad but gotta protect that sobriety. Going to a bar would be a really stupid decision right now especially, but also any other day of the week.

So I'd rather just watch a scary movie alone if it means I stay sober.

Other than that, not much to report. Trying to move forward. One day at a time.
Good call. I'll go to a bar - for like an hour MAX. And I would need a good reason to do so, i.e. meeting a particularly good friend and we were getting food as well. Anything beyond that holds zero appeal. It's just not fun watching other people get drunk. Not only is it boring, but you also feel bad about yourself.

Hope you've got mates who get it. It's hard when you're in your mid 20s though to have that kind of perspective on stuff. Sounds like you're in a good place in any event which is great. Keep powering on.