SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information - View Single Post - For All Dog Lovers ~ Part 2
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2019, 05:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
Alysheba

Purps, I was channel surfing and saw that too. I may check it out. It looks like they are going to award service dogs, ie, dog who go to war, sniff out drugs and bombs, etc. I think. I just found out that one section of the service, I can't remember which one, that once the dog's "usefulness" is done, they euthanize them. I think that is horrible and so many of those great dogs could be rehomed with some work from one or some of their trainers. Sometimes they buy these dogs for well into the 5 figures sometimes. I practically started crying when I read that story, which is why I can't remember the whole thing.
It looks like these are the dogs who got to stay with someone, which is great.
Thanks! Have a good evening, dog lovers! ♥♥♥
Thanks again Purps! I probably wouldn't have watched except for your reminder. I love your good shows and how you tell us about them. Awesome!

... In October 2008 King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia returned Alysheba to his homeland...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alysheba For This Useful Post:
Hevyn (10-26-2019), least (10-23-2019), Purplrks3647 (10-21-2019)