View Single Post
Old 10-18-2019, 04:41 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
tomsteve

Originally Posted by Sohard View Post

what do you mean you were “called out on it”? Didn’t you just write that you’d already been “a dry drunk and not afraid to say it”? So how could you be called out on what you’d already stated? That’s my point: I don’t believe you actually had called yourself a dry drunk back then. I do believe you when you say others did and “called you out on it”, as you say. And clearly you look back now and call the old you now “a dry drunk”. But, in current time, I don’t believe anyone calls themselves a dry drunk. If you are reading this and you do currently call yourself that, please tell me I am wrong.
i called myself a dry drunk back then. yup- i was called out on it and didnt believe it. but once i saw it i called myself a dry drunk back then in that current time.
no i dont currently call myself that. dont know what that matters.
didja search the forum for the terms? quite a few people here alone have called themselves a dry drunk.

ya dont like the term thats ok. but to say no one calls themselves that without investigating if anyone really has called themselves a dry drunk or that theyre white knuckling it...........

thats my truth